Godzillas Depression Godzillas Depression

Try harder.

If this is supposed to be ironically funny, then it isn't. If you're being serious about wanting to get better, then make an attempt at making a coherent solid piece of animation that makes sense.

And spell correctly. If you're happy with this style, then keep it up, 's yo stuff, dude.

Kieran123 responds:

Don't worrie I've just started with some friends a big long project that will take me a while. And if I wanted to spell well I would of gone to a private school and drink tea with the teachers and be a perfectly modelled boy.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

Brilliant

Your animations have the most style I've seen on Newgrounds, please keep it up. Altough you keep your animations simple, that is all you need to make it great, and I respect you for that. One of the few animations I've watched repeatedly.

RED RUM..*snicker*

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Wow...

Undoubtedly one of the most interesting and original flashes out there. Kudos to Andrew for the song, and great timing on your part, it made the song so much better. I'm not going to criticize about originality of animation or about it being all just one screen, because anything more complicated would've taken the fun out of it. So great job...

Our Secret Our Secret

Good start.

What you have right now sounds good. The beginning seems a little cliche' at first, but the change is really good. One more change in the whole song would make it a great acoustic ballad. Good work.

plang responds:

Thanks for the review!

Dreams (Final Cut)! Dreams (Final Cut)!

impressive...

Great sound, the lyrics seemed a tad trite, but the solo was a nice touch, and I would call the result a success overall.

Naitzmic responds:

If people call it a success, then it is. =)
Thanks alot.

Crop Circles Crop Circles

Neat

It wasn't incredible, but just good, and I like it that way, this has great potential, keep it up!

Nice chorus, by the way